Are you struggling with issues such as:
- Negative, self-defeating talk
- Constant worry
- Feelings of helplessness and/or hopelessness
- Often feeling overwhelmed
- Difficulty focusing
- Struggling with prayer
- Fatigue, exhaustion
- Having “unexplained” aches & pains
- Experiencing outbursts of emotion
Yes? Then come and join a group of women on a journey guided by experts to cultivate emotional wellness: Do You Want to be Well? A Holistic Course on Woman’s Emotional Wellness.
Why is emotional wellness so critical?
According to experts, people who are emotionally well have fewer negative emotions and greater resilience—they can rebound from difficulties faster.
Emotional health is the cornerstone of well-being—it enables us to manage life’s stresses and sufferings, to better adapt to change and challenges, and to thrive, not just survive.
What our 8-week course will provide:
- Weekly virtual courses hosted by certified Catholic Life Coach Christina Brown with restoration teammates and expert “guides” for teaching, discussion, and Q&A on holistic wellness topics
- A Scriptural focus for the journey
- Weekly wellness tools on each topic to help participants progress on their restoration journey to wellness
- Access to a private community to engage in discussions throughout the 8-weeks, virtual LIVE Q&A
- Exclusive access to replays of courses, beyond 8-week course period
- Access to special promotions/offerings
Learning from both experts + other women journeying toward restoration
Our program is designed by women for women. This wellness course includes experts in their fields, such as psychology/mental health, pastoral care, certified life & strengths coaching, and more! As women who have been intentionally journeying together towards restoration in Christ in our ministry for the past few years, we will share our own experiences too—such as what has hindered and helped us along the way.
Our beta live course has been completed. We will have a NEW course offering soon, so sign up here for the waitlist! Here are the experts and weekly topics that were presented in our Lent 2023 live course:
The mission of this Holistic Course on Woman’s Emotional Wellness Program is to provide:
- A guided journey: Guiding our journey from death to new life, allowing Christ to resurrect what has died in us, whether that is physically, emotionally, verbally, or psychologically
- Education: To provide access to teaching from experts and disciples to educate women on healthy ways to grow and sustain emotional wellness in body, mind, and spirit
- Community: To build a community of like-minded Christian & Catholic women through accompaniment that supports, encourages, and provides accountability for participants
- Resources: To provide resources to cultivate women’s wellness, not self-help tactics, but God-help centered
- Restoration: To restore is to bring a soul back to wholeness in Christ, as originally intended. We desire to lead women back into right alignment with God—returning to the truth of their identity—as His beloved
What is the outline for this online course?
|EXPERT & SPEAKER
|Introduction: Do You Want to be Well?
|Christina Brown & Lisa Martinez
|Mental Health Wellness
|Dr. Sherri Yoder & Alyssa Sanchez
|Julie Mouton, LCSW & Bridget Holtz
|Dcn Peter Znika, Jr. & Caitlyn Pszonka
|Dr. Bob McCarty, D.Min & Kelli Davis
|Living Your Purpose
|Lisa Mladinich PCC & Tammi McCarthy
|Growing in Holiness & Wholeness
|Fr. Joe O’Connor & Citlalin Ossio
|Team + participants
Inspired by Scripture & the Spirit
“Now there is in Jerusalem at the Sheep [Gate] a pool called in Hebrew Bethesda, with five porticoes. In these lay a large number of ill, blind, lame, and crippled.John 5:2-6
One man was there who had been ill for thirty-eight years.
When Jesus saw him lying there and knew that he had been ill for a long time, he said to him, “Do you want to be well?”
During the Summer of 2022, the words of John 5:6, “Do you want to be well?” awoke Founder Lisa Martinez in the middle of the night. While she pondered those words before sunrise, the outline for an entire 8-week wellness course poured onto the page. Through prayer and discernment, Lisa reached out to mentors, mental health professionals, and friends whose gifts and work inspire restoration to begin development.
A few months later, Lisa and Christina Brown reconnected after more than a decade to appear as guests on each other’s podcasts during Advent. Now certified to use her gifts to restore through Catholic Life Coaching, Christy had been pondering a more significant way to collaborate—suggesting developing an exclusive 8-week course for our community. Clueless that an outline of an 8-week course was already underway, it was all the confirmation necessary to collaborate in launching the first-ever Christ-centered Women’s Emotional Wellness Holistic Course!
Why journey with this group?
Have you ever thought, read, or talked about how to manage your emotions better, address self-defeating mindsets, or become rooted in your truest identity yet not successfully achieved it? Yep, we have too, and that’s where accompaniment is crucial.
Spiritual accompaniment is about presence, you and others showing up to support your desire to change, grow, and deepen your relationship with Christ, who makes all things new. Accompaniment not just for a Lenten weekend retreat (which is great) but over an extended period—in this case, 8 weeks—as companions on the same journey. Our team has been journeying in restoration together for years, and now we want to pour out from what Christ has poured into our hearts.
Accompaniment also helps with accountability, which plays a critical role for those of us who desire wellness. Did you know that 65% of people are more likely to set and reach different goals when they share them with someone else? And that increases to 95% when someone shares their goals and aspirations with a group that meets regularly to review their progress, according to the American Society of Training and Development.
What does this course cost?
Our ministry has offered hundreds of free videos, podcasts, blogs, graphics, and resources since 2020. Yet this time, we want to work with women more hands-on. As such, we’ve invested countless hours of preparation with professionals to deliver a course that will continue to provide value for years to come! Not an online course where you’ll stream videos alone, but one presented LIVE with a community to engage with and provide support and weekly resources offered with the holistic wellness of a woman just like YOU in mind.
The average cost for just 1 month of working with a certified life coach is $500, so 2-months would average $1,000. But not our Lenten course, which also offers access to experts in their fields, accompaniment by restoration team members, a private group for discussion, weekly wellness tools, and special offers.
As a non-profit, we don’t want price to be an obstacle to restoration. Stay tuned for more as we develop our LIVE course into a packaged 8-week online offering!
Please join us on what will be a remarkable Journey to great wellness, wholeness, holiness!
Sign up not for our email list to be the first to get notified about our next course offering, and have the opportunity to access EARLY BIRD PRICING.